Pages

Friday 18 March 2016

Corn surveyl

Corn survey

For the past few weeks my class and I have been studying “Corn maths.” history of corn and answering questions like how corn was brought to New Zealand?. Our class has been researching facts on corn and writing an information report. This is the corn survey with the class:

Steamed 14
Fried 5
BBQ 3
Microwaved 3
Grilled  4
Shanelle
Stephanie
Ketura
Camille
Maude
Christine
Manor
Harrison
Heather
Kaysee
Mary
Norah
Liam
Rebecca
Zaydah
Mr hendricks
Margaret
Daniel
Natalia
Sandayh


Penny
Ben
Trinity



Lakai




Petuana




Andrea




Alyssa




Huntah




Tane





I then used “Create a graph” as you can see these are all the graphs that I did for the corn survey. And here is the link https://nces.ed.gov/nceskids/createagraph/
Screenshot 2016-03-18 at 9.44.22 AM.pngScreenshot 2016-03-18 at 10.06.36 AM.png
I found this site easy to work with. The tools were easy to use to make the graphs. Next time I want to learn fractions and decimals.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bula vinaka Lana,

I really like your 2 charts especially your pie chart, the colours really caught my attention. I also did a pie chart and a line graph and I found it easy to make.Is there any other graph that you'd like to do in your own time?

Anonymous said...

Hi Lana,

This is a very awesome survey about Corn. It is an amazing survey. Keep it up!

Post a Comment