Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Myself


Myself

Hi I am a girl, I am 10 years old.  My name is Lana .  I live in the suburb of Glen Innes , in Auckland, New Zealand.  I go to the greatest school in our area called Glen Innes. I am proud of my Green and Black uniform and wear it daily to school.

I have dark brown eyes, and black long hair.  

The things I like doing at school are to hang out with my friends , swimming , Basketball ,   and relaxing under the trees with my fiends .  Going swimming everyday is soooo cool.   I also love writing and updating my blog every week.. It is cool to see so many people from all over the world reading my writing.

Like all the students in my class, I like food.  I enjoy eating bakery food, pizza and hot crispy chips but my favourite is Mcdonalds .
I have many friends at school too.  In school we get together to play Basketball .  I love playing Basketball  with my best friend, Sina . Sometimes we get together after school and hang out.

Glen Innes is quite a boring place to be in.

Screenshot 2013-07-03 at 2.21.40 PM.png                    

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi lana no i don't have a connection with swimming
and i like your story of myself.

Unknown said...

Hi Lana, thank you for posting on my blog and sushi is my favorite because i think it is nice and healthy!! good work

Post a Comment