Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Decorating mufins with patterns

Decorating muffins with patterns


In class, we were given a challenge and that challenge was to create the best pattern designs for our muffins. My one turn out to look like a windmill with raisins on top of the kiwi fruit. Everyone trying to keep their fruits in place. Then it was time to judge who's muffin design was the best. Mrs Donaldson had chosen the 5 best designs. It was so hard to choose who's was the best and then Nick came in to choose. The winner was Ketura and she was given some nuts and raisins. Next I want to learn more about algebra.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Orana Lana,
I really liked Ketura's pattern as it was really creative. For my muffin I used banana, orange and fruit loops. Your design is really colourful and I like how you just placed your raisins on top. Was creating your muffin fun?

Unknown said...

Hi Lana
I like the muffin you made it does really look like a windmill. For my mufinn the fruits I used were kiwifruit, bananas, and mandarins. Did you know that my muffin came out like the fruits were rotten. Why did you pick apples, kiwifruit, and raisins for your design?

Post a Comment