Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

9 Health - Digizen

Digizen



What are keyboard warriors? Keyboard warriors are people who are cyberbullies, people who type things about people online instead of going up to them face to face. I really don't know why there are keyboard warriors known as "Cyberbullies". Why do people even bother to bully others online and talk about them because I don't. There's know reason for that. People need to stop it's like ever since technology came it has been major cause to us people. Well I really don't know how to stop them but I hope this does stop IMMEDIATELY!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing Lana - isn't it sad how many cyberbullies there are? I agree, I think it has gotten worse since technology has become more popular. What are some things you could do to support someone who is being cyberbullied?

Post a Comment