Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Social studies exams

Social Studies exams



In my exam I think I did so well even though I didn't have enough time to studied for the proud of myself for doing better than great. To be very honest, I didn't think that I was going to that well because to me I did awesome. It wasn't really a challenge because I think that the topics that were given was all about sustainability and I was able to discuss it easily. I didn't prepare properly and I was never ready for the test. I think that I did well in Social studies and maths, those are my subjects that I love and good at. I think that I didn't a little bit bad in English but there's is always another way of achieving again. I think that I did okay in science. In science I should or given more better answers so that I would of got a better grade. I don't know what difference that I would do to make sure I do better in the next exams but I know that I would to do a lot of studying.

1 comment:

ApeluatT.C said...

Thank you for your reflection Lana!

Post a Comment